Pool Deck Replacement
Concrete Construction of Houston offers concrete decking replacement services. Call (713) 988-6506 or contact us online for a free written estimate and consultation.
Cracked Concrete around the Pool
Harsh weather conditions, especially hard freezes but also extremely hot weather or a mix of both can make the concrete decking around your pool to crack. Water that somehow gets under the concrete can result into cracks as well. Even though concrete patios and concrete pool decks are very durable, cracks or breaks start to show up after many years of usage and weather exposure.
Concrete Construction of Houston replaced numerous pool decks in the Houston area. Contact us online or call (713) 988-6506 to discuss your project ideas and get a free quote.
Advantages of Concrete Pool Decks
Before wood decks came in style a few decades ago, most patios were built of hard materials like concrete, stone or brick. These days a lot of homeowners and deck and patio builders go back to those original materials for a number of reasons:
- Concrete is very durable: It stands up to a wide range of weather conditions without fading or staining.
- Concrete decking is versatile: Because of the design versatility, coloring techniques, and advanced stamping and stenciling tools, no concrete pool area has to look like another. Design options are nearly endless since concrete is so easy to work into any form and shape.
- Low Maintenance: Concrete decks to not need any kind of staining or resealing.
- Concrete is cost-effective: Concrete decking solutions can be designed to look like attractive paving bricks for a fraction of the cost. Also, the high durability and low maintenance costs add to the great value of concrete decks.
- The concrete way is environmentally friendly: No need for sealers or solvent-based wood stains. Using concrete instead of wood saves lumber and therefore trees.
Your Pool Deck Replacement Project
Concrete Construction of Houston delivers prompt and reliable concrete construction services and excellent customer service before, during, and after your project.
We build concrete pool decks according to building codes and meet any design guidelines you may have.