Concrete Parking Lots
Concrete Construction of Houston offers concrete parking lot building services. Call (713) 988-6506 or contact us online for a quote to get a free written estimate and consultation.
Concrete versus Asphalt
A big percentage of existing parking lots are paved with asphalt. Recent changes such as the high price of asphalt and new concrete construction technology have made concrete more attractive. More and more contractors, property owners, and business owners choose a concrete parking lot over asphalt.
Advantages of Concrete Parking Lots
- Lower cost overall – Concrete has a longer life-span than asphalt
- Lower initial cost – Building with concrete got a lot more affordable over the last years
- Low to zero maintenance expenses – Concrete does not require much maintenance besides the occasional cleaning and sealing
- Great load carrying capabilities – Concrete handles heavy loads well without rutting or developing holes
- Lower ground temperature – The light color of concrete results in a lower temperature for the parking lot especially important in the summer months
- Coloring and/or texturing is possible
Your Concrete Parking Lot Project
Concrete Construction of Houston delivers prompt and reliable concrete construction services and excellent customer service before, during, and after your parking lot project.
We build concrete parking lots according to building codes and meet any design guidelines you may have.