Tilt-Wall Buildings & Tilt-Up Construction
Concrete Construction of Houston provides quality tilt-up construction services for affordable pricing. Call (713) 988-6506 or contact us online for a quote to get a free written estimate and consultation.
Tilt-Up Construction Process
Most tilt-up constructions will follow a schedule similar to this:
- Preparation of the site and pounding slab
- Assembly of the panel forms on the slab — the panel forms provide the panels’ exact size and shape based on the design specifications
- Steel grid installation
- Concrete gets poured into the forms to create the panels
- “Tilt-up” process – Solidified concrete panels get tilt up from the slab into a vertical position with the help of a crane
- Application of finishes (sandblasting or painting)
- Roof Installation
Benefits of Tilt-Wall Buildings
Tilt-up buildings can be done in almost any size. Building sizes range from 5,000 to over 1.5 million square feet. Here are some of the benefits of Tilt-up concrete construction:
- Attractiveness – Patterns or texture can be added to the panels
- Efficiency – Panels are prefabricated
- Durability – Concrete walls make for a strong and durable building
- Low Maintenance – Concrete buildings are less subject to damage and easy to wash down
- Safe Installation – Main part of the construction work is done on the ground
Get Your Free Quote
No tilt-up construction project is too big or too small. We build any type of tilt-wall buildings in Houston and the Greater Houston Metro area.
Call (713) 988-6506 or contact us online for a quote.