Concrete Patios and Decks
Concrete Construction of Houston offers concrete patio solutions.
Call (713) 988-6506 or contact us online for a free written estimate and consultation.
Design and Finish
Getting the design right is the first and maybe most important step of your concrete patio project. The right design will create an outside living area that is not only functional but also attractive, versatile and useable for many years to come. Contact us online or call (713) 988-6506 to discuss your project ideas and get a free quote.
When working on your patio design, try to answer the following questions first:
- How will my concrete patio be used?
- How much space do I have to work with?
Once you have decided on the shape and size, it will be time to think aboutwhat type of surface your concrete patio floor needs. We provide a number of different surface options.
Common Surface Options for Concrete Patios:
- Stamped Concrete
- Stained Concrete
- Colored Concrete
- Exposed Concrete
- Stenciled Concrete
- Engraved Concrete
Benefits of a Concrete Patio
Before wood decks came in style a few decades ago, most patios were built of hard materials like concrete, stone or brick. These days a lot of homeowners and deck & patio builders go back to those original materials for a number of reasons:
- Durability. Concrete is highly durable, it stands up to a wide range of weather conditions without fading or staining.
- Versatility. Because of the design versatility, coloring techniques, and advanced stamping and stenciling tools, no concrete patio has to look like another. Design options are nearly endless since concrete is so easy to work into any form and shape.
- Low Maintenance. Staining as well as resealing are not needed when compared to a wood patio option. Compared to paving stones, concrete patios do not have sand filled joints where weeds or grass could grow.
- Cost-effective. Concrete patios can be designed to look like attractive paving bricks for a fraction of the cost. Plus, the high durability and low maintenance costs add to the great value of concrete patios.
- Environmentally Friendly. No need for sealers or solvent-based wood stains. Using concrete instead of wood saves lumber and therefore trees.
Get a Quote for Your Colored Concrete Project
Concrete Construction of Houston delivers prompt and reliable concrete services and excellent customer service before, during, and after your project.
Call (713) 988-6506 or contact us online for a quote or to send us an RFQ for concrete services in Houston and the surrounding areas.